10. They think croissants are a required food group.
9. They have always ridden an elevator to get home.
8. They know the word “logo” by first grade.
7. They know boys don’t have to wear blue and girls don’t have to wear pink and purple.
6. They love Peppa Pig.
5. Their passport photos are of infants.
4. They know more fruits, and more sea creatures.
3. Airplanes are useful but not all that thrilling.
2. They are used to being with people who speak a language they don’t know, or are learning, and are comfortable with that.